“2017 Membership Club is sold out”
Details for the 2018 membership will be released this summer.
We thank you for your support, please check back
or follow us on on instagram for up to date information.
For membership details for the 2017 membership see below.
The 2017 membership will be as follows:
- Eleven 750 mL bottles of sour beer (Blender’s Choice – 2 bottles of 5 different blends, and 1 bottle of a limited blend)
- First opportunity to purchase public bottle releases online (while supplies last)
- 10% discount on all online purchases (bottles and merchandise)
- 10% discount on all tasting room purchases
- One Custom Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Miir 32oz Growler
- Membership ID card
- First opportunity to purchase a 2018 membership.
- Option to pick-up at the brewery, ship within California (at an additional cost), or designate a trustee.
- Cost $300 + tax + CRV (California Redemption Value). Non-refundable (shipping within California at an additional cost)
- Shipping: For those who wish to have their allocations and membership items shipped within California (at an additional cost), the customer is responsible for purchasing shipping via our online store once the membership items are made available.
Purchase online now or visit our taproom from more details.
What Beer is included?
Membership will include 11 bottles of sour beer that will only be available to members. These beers will be released during 2017. If there is an overage in production, Members will have first opportunity to purchase additional bottles. If there continues to be an excess of bottles after the Members have the opportunity to purchase them, we may sell them to the public. However, it is our intent to release these beers only to Members.
First Opportunity to Purchase Bottle Beer
In 2017, we anticipate having limited quantities of bottled beer that is publicly released. As a Member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of bottles before they go on sale to the public.(While Supplies Last)
Members will receive 10% discount on all purchases made through the website and in the tasting room. This includes bottles and apparel. This does not include shipping charges.
The Included Growler
New members will receive One custom Double Wall Vacuum Insulated 32oz Growler. Renewing Founding members will receive One custom “Founding” members Double Wall Vacuum Insulated 32oz Growler. In 2017, we will have a members only growler pour available in the tasting room. Growler fills are sold separately.
First Right of Acceptance to 2018 Membership
Members will have the first opportunity to purchase a 2018 membership.
Shipping and Bottle pick up Options
The following options are available for fulfilling Membership allocations and additional purchases for Members:
- Pick-up at brewery – Orders can only be picked up during tasting room hours.
- Shipping within California – Members who live in California, can have their orders shipped directly to them at an additional cost. Casa Agria is only allowed to ship to addresses within California. A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Trustee – Members may designate a Trustee to pick-up their beers. An ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required. Trustee’s can be changed at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is valid from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017. All beer purchased through the 2017 membership that has not been picked up by March 31, 2018, will become the property of Casa Agria.
Cancellation of Membership
Membership may not be cancelled or terminated by members for any reason. Casa Agria reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership at any time and for any reason.
We thank you for your support, and look forward to you becoming a part of the CASA family!
Casa Agria Specialty Ales